Seatronics are global leaders in the rental and sale of marine electronic equipment, specialising in a range of subsea applications. Built by Seatronics, the Predator Inspection-Class ROV has been designed to function in all market sectors around the world including Oil & Gas, Military, Homeland Security Inshore Survey and Energy. Together with SeeByte, Seatronics are now offering the Predators integrated with CoPilot, an easy-to-use, plug-and play software that makes piloting any ROV a much simpler task, which will enhance the capabilities of their Inspection-Class Predator ROV.
The vehicle, integrated with SeeByte’s CoPilot software, will provide the following features:
- Improved quality of data and reliability for inspection tasks;
- Ability to mark a waypoint or object, fly around and return to the same point automatically with a click of a mouse;
- True Dynamic Positioning (DP) in both absolute position and target-relative references;
- Improved ease-of-operation with reduced pilot workload;
- Improved effectiveness in Construction Support and Repair and Maintenance Tasks;
- An intuitive interface which overlays chart and sonar data for manoeuvring the ROV at the click of a mouse.
By pairing Predator ROVs with CoPilot as an OEM for Seatronics customers, as well as a rental solution, users of the Predator will be better equipped to carry out successful, precise marine operations.